Резюме на английском языке отправлять по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org.
С требованиями к сотруднику можно ознакомиться здесь:
Reporting to the Bureau Chief in Bishkek, the Technician is responsible for the sound quality of the output, computers and the computer network system in the office, and gives technical support to journalists in the live or recorded programme-making process.
- Is familiar with the bureau output (Kyrgyz and other Services represented in the Bishkek bureau)
- Keeps abreast of relevant technological developments on various platforms and continuously updates his/her knowledge and skill including his/her English language skills
- Records and transmits material for broadcasting as directed
- Provides telephone, audio and video connection between the Prague headquarters and the Bishkek Bureau during live shows and at other times
- Maintains awareness of the local broadcast sound environment
- Maintains and operates broadcasting and other related equipment, local electricity power generator, etc., and carries out regular maintenance
- Maintains the FTP and network infrastructure
- Strengthens his skills in the use of Office 365(Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word), Adobe CC, and other software required in bureau
- Reports technical deficiencies and problems in a timely manner to the Bureau Chief/ Bureau Administrator/ Prague technical team and suggests the speediest and most cost-effective solutions
- Assists the team with specialist and engineering knowledge in maintaining, in terms of sound and computer-related issues, the output’s competitiveness in the local media environment
- Gives support, as required, with the introduction and installation of new software and technology in the bureau
- Strengthens familiarity with new radio editing equipment and audio and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Audition, etc.
- Provides basic training to journalists in equipment use and computer and software use, as required
- Contributes to creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Records and responds to requests for help and provides technical solutions to desktop computer users.
- Configures, installs, maintains and supports desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, monitors and other general peripherals.
- Watches and oversees all operations and ensures all technical sides of the operations and equipment -- electricity, heating, computers, Internet, he/she also takes care of all documentation work for them.
- Is the key person in our relations with local Internet provider, electricity, heating and other companies.
- Other duties may be added, as specified by management
Qualifications & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience providing desktop support
- Ability to troubleshoot, rebuild, reconfigure, and repair Windows 7/10 desktop OS
- Ability to take ownership of tickets and problems assigned, accurately record work performed, and troubleshoot issues (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely fashion
- Knowledge and experience managing and supporting Active Directory, Office 365, Server 2012, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience configuring and maintaining end-user laptops
- Knowledge and experience performing general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, and peripheral equipment
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including Windows 7/10, IOS, and Android
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and deliver on commitments
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours when necessary in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proven customer service skills and effective time management, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and maintain a professional demeanor under stress
- Capable of lifting and moving computers, monitors, printers, and other IT peripherals
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- English language Working Knowledge, Oral + Written (Mandatory)
- Kyrgyz (Native)