If you wish to make a difference in places where free media is under threat or does not exist, RFE/RL offers eligible, qualified students the opportunity to engage with professionals and to learn more about our mission. In doing so, you would acquire direct, practical experience with the support of a mentor. Internships are a competitive process and are unpaid. We offer skills development and an opportunity to contribute to an exciting media project.
Our Tajik Service is seeking an intern for production/editorial assistance. The selected intern should be able to start as soon as possible and should be based in Prague or Tajikistan. The intern would be expected to assist with different projects at least for 3 days per week, however the arrangement of hours is flexible.
The internship will provide practical training in journalism and news production. This is a wonderful opportunity for students and recent graduates, who wish to become journalists or learn more about journalism. The intern will also learn about news writing, editing, video production, TV news presenting and/or social media activities.
You will learn:
- about the work of Tajik Service.
- how to produce news and use reliable sources.
- how to use text/video to tell a story.
- what is the role of Social Media in journalism.
- how to write a blog or create a v-blog.
Minimum requirements are:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate – must be in good standing.
- Basic knowledge of video production and video editing.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen interest in writing and journalism.
- High proficiency in written and oral Tajik and Russian.
- Communication knowledge of English.
- An ability to find reliable information.
- Keen interest in social media and social-media outlets.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and to work in team.
- Interest and awareness in news and current affairs from RFE/RL’s broadcast regions.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on an international basis only. Detail ...
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.