This RFE/RL technology role as the System Administrator will be the lead on the company MS Cloud solutions, covering Office 365 suite and Azure with a focus as being an innovator for our IT department to drive process automation and implementation
- IT Technical lead on implementation and operations of RFE/RL MS Cloud infrastructure and services with focus on automating and improving integration into ITIL processes and IT Service Management.
- Help design, configure and run O365/Azure E5 capabilities and features for Exchange Online Protection, Cloud Applications, and Security Compliance across RFE/RL's HQ and bureaus, including security alerts and reporting, including system integrations and API setups
- Support day-to-day operations of Azure AD and on-premise AD domains, ensuring appropriate design and configuration management
- Lead IT CSIRT function for security incident detection and response with a focus on identifying security requirements and corrective actions, ensuring compliance to company security incident management process
- Support overall requirements to maintain company hybrid IT infrastructure operations, including patch management and
- Act as a technical leader and innovator with IT Admin team and across the company to automate and integrate ITIL into company processes, and support end-user awareness.
Technical and Personal Skills:
- Advance technical skills designing and maintaining O365, Azure AD, VMWare and Windows 2016/2019 operating systems and cloud features
- Practical knowledge and skills deploying MS Intune and ATP features of O365
- Solid experience (min. 3 years) as a technical lead on with O365/Azure in an international organization.
- SCCM/SCOM know-how and work experience (min. 3 years) to drive deployments and maintain company data assets
- Devops expertise covering PowerShell and other orchestration or coding languages
- Extroverted leader capable of engaging end-users and helping to drive innovation across IT Admin team.
- Drive improvement and automation for IT ITIL processes and compliance across IT Infrastructure and MS Cloud operations.
Work And Technology Experience:
- Excellent written/spoken Czech/English; other languages beneficial
- Independent Technology strategist with ability to lead
- Skills with ITIL implementation and automation
- Office 365 E5 configuration and security features (Intune, EOP, ATP, etc)
- Working Knowledge of Office 365 Sharepoint, Teams and other collaboration tools
- Active Directory, SCOM/SCCM (Powershell, GPOs, etc)
- Microsoft Operating System Standards (Windows10, Windows Server 2016/19)
- Identity Access Management (IAM), Privilege Access Management (PAM) and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Information technology education and certificates
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.