RFE/RL journalists are passionate about promoting democratic values by providing uncensored news and open debate. We are looking for Systems Administrator passionate about Azure services and O365 products. Come to RFE/RL to find out what we do and how you could technologically help our journalists to do their job better.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day M365 / Azure operations, incl. onboarding/offboarding, incidents and automation of these tasks (PowerShell).
- Administer and configure M365 stack, incl. hybrid Exchange deployment.
- Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing M365 / Azure.
- Serve as a knowledge expert on M365 / Azure, advise on best practices of use and integrations.
- Design and configure hybrid AD / AAD environment.
- Manage load balancers, email security solutions, and related systems.
- Create and own reporting and monitoring for M365 use cases.
- Design, implement and maintain MDM/MAM solution and access control policies.
- Keep yourself up to date, conduct your own research and propose new solutions.
You will have experience and knowledge of:
- AD, AAD, ADFS, Exchange / ExO / EOP.
- MS O365 administration in hybrid environments.
- PowerShell / VBScript scripts from scratch, not just modifying.
- Log processing, familiarity with contents of Unified Audit Log especially.
- Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016/ 2019.
- Single Sign On schemes and protocols.
- Collaboration tools from Microsoft - SharePoint / Teams /OneDrive.
- Conditional Access, Intune, MAM.
- Additional technologies, such as DNS, Group Policy, PKI are an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Azure and O365 cloud technologies, ideally supported by certificates.
- Interest in cloud architecture and technology.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Self-driven, proactive personality.
- Team player.
- Ability to research, eager to gather information, a good troubleshooter.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy notice for applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to regulations imposed on RFE/RL in order to finance its operations and due to contractual arrangements between RFE/RL and USAGM set up in its Grant Agreement, RFE/RL must ensure that every candidate, who enters into the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL undergoes a pre-employment check from public sources and a background security investigation/check after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter.
With respect to the above, all applicants are informed that:
• RFE/RL may use information from public sources during its selection process to perform one-time pre-employment checks which are conducted by RFE/RL; personal data (mainly name, surname, address, date of birth, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address ) will be collected and processed by RFE/RL for a maximum period of one year.
• Employment at RFE/RL is contingent upon the successful completion of a background security investigation/check performed after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter. Information about the collection and processing of personal data in this matter will be provided together with the offer letter.