Who are you?
What would you be doing?
- You will help with developing both backend modules (.NET core) and frontend applications (React).
- Collaborate with web designers and testers to improve usability
- Work cross functionally across internal teams according to assignments from product managers and the team lead
You should have:
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
- A solid understanding of Web APIs and SQL (preferably on MSSQL SERVER)
- Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
- Preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
- Ability to work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
- Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
- Written unit and integration test for your code and communicated specification for end to end test to the QA team
As extra you will come with experience and skills in:
- Domain Driven microservices architecture (in high availability container-based infrastructure)
- .NET Core
- GraphQL or similar API query language
- NOSQL DATABASES
- Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux OS and Docker
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy notice for applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to regulations imposed on RFE/RL in order to finance its operations and due to contractual arrangements between RFE/RL and USAGM set up in its Grant Agreement, RFE/RL must ensure that every candidate, who enters into the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL undergoes a pre-employment check from public sources and a background security investigation/check after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter.
With respect to the above, all applicants are informed that:
• RFE/RL may use information from public sources during its selection process to perform one-time pre-employment checks which are conducted by RFE/RL; personal data (mainly name, surname, address, date of birth, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address ) will be collected and processed by RFE/RL for a maximum period of one year.
• Employment at RFE/RL is contingent upon the successful completion of a background security investigation/check performed after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter. Information about the collection and processing of personal data in this matter will be provided together with the offer letter.