We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Pangea Digital team. We work together on Pangea CMS - content management system for journalists all around the world (see more at http://www.pangea-cms.com).
• University degree (Bsc/Msc) in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 3 years experience working as software developer
• Strong knowledge of programming (OOP) in general
• C# and .NET platform
• JS(TS) / CSS(SASS) / HTML; jQuery / ReactJS
• MS SQL (T-SQL), ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI
• General knowledge of how internet works (HTTP, AJAX, CORS, Web Services, SSL)
• GIT, Visual Studio
• Positive attitude
• Customer-oriented approach
• Passion for programming and problem solving
• Open mindedness
• English language (Proficient)
• Willingness to learn new things and desire for professional growth
Would be good if you know or have experience with
• Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket
• Any additional language especially from RFE/VOA broadcast region
• Social Media API (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
• End-to-end development of websites using ASP.NET stack (from database to client)
• Developing background applications
• Working with 3rd-party APIs
• Participate on analysis and definition of requirements
• Testing your own code
• Code reviews
• Work on content management system for journalists who make difference in the world
• Work in multi-national environment
• Work for international clients (our system runs more than 100 websites in more than 50 languages of Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty, Voce of America, Office of Cuba Broadcasting and Middle East Broadcasting Networks)
• In-house and off-site trainings (languages, technical)
If you are interested, we would be happy to hear from you!
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.