We are looking for a skilfull Audio Operator for our newly opening operations in Lviv. The operator controls all Radio and Television audio equipment and digital audio work stations, - contributing to the production of the programs. The operator is also responsible for facilitating multiple live audio connections to ensure IFB and communications lines are established during complicated Live studio productions.
The operator directs and produces a variety of Radio programs using varied production techniques with a view to maximum efficiency and radiophonic quality. Strives to ensure the highest possible technical quality of broadcasts. The position involves shift work, including weekends, evenings, nights, public holidays and on-call to support a 24 hour broadcast schedule.
- Directs and produces a variety of radio programs (including special events, commentaries, news reports, features) using varied production techniques.
- Acts as audio operator in the TV studio. Working alongside the video switcher operator and studio control room director to perform the live duties of the show.
- Operates DAVID and other audio equipment ensuring faultless radiophonic quality and adherence to professional radio standards.
- Responsible for the establishment of audio remote connections.
- Directs the production of live and recorded radio programs.
- Acts as an Audio engineer and recordist on field assignments.
- Responsible for the regular daily upkeep & maintenance of audio equipment and reporting equipment irregularities.
- Specialized education in audio-visual arts
- Specialized training in the operation of television broadcasting equipment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in radio production practices and techniques, including operating audio equipment and digital audio work stations.
- Ability to work with digital and analog audio studio equipment, audio mixing consoles and microphones, Mandatory.
- Ability to direct and oversee the production of complex, creative radio programs, including selection and use of music, multiple voice tracks, sound effects.
- Considerable knowledge of radio broadcasting practices and techniques.
- English language (working knowledge), mandatory.
- Ukrainian Language, Mandatory
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Salaries for employees in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are competitive, based on prevailing local conditions. Employee benefits in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are in accordance with the local labor law specific to the country.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.