We are looking for skilfull Studio Camera Operator for our newly opening operations in Lviv. The studio camera operator supports a variety of television programs and video productions in RFE/RL’s Lviv studios. The operator is also responsible for the control of multiple Camera Control Units in the TV control room, including set-up (white/black balance, shading etc) and operation of the CCU during programs. The position involves shift work, including weekends, evenings, nights, public holidays and on-call to support a 24 hour broadcast schedule.
- Prepares and operates studio cameras manually in the studio during various live broadcasts and recordings
- Works closely with the producer/director to determine the best way to visually cover a program.
- Composes and frames shots, monitors light and CCU to achieve the visual effects sought by directors and producers.
- Responsible for the operation of CCU across multiple cameras during studio productions.
- Maintains, cleans and tests studio cameras and report faults.
- Operates robotic, multi-camera systems and manually-operated cameras.
- Creative visual skills, with an eye for composition, camera shading, and lighting.
- Performs various pedestal moves, such as dolling, trucking and booming.
- Specialized education in audio-visual arts
- Specialized training in the operation of television broadcast audio equipment
- Minimum 2 year experience in broadcast television as a studio camera operator.
- Experience in live studio production – camera and lighting.
- Ability to communicate with people effectively and work within a team.
- Ability to learn new complex subjects quickly including new technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as under supervision.
- Ability to quickly anticipate, trouble-shoot and solve problems.
- Ability to perform physical duties of the job; must have ability to lift and move equipment up to 25 lbs. (12 kgs.) mandatory
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with external and internal clients, colleagues, and supervisors
- Working knowledge of studio lighting techniques and technology
- English language (working knowledge), mandatory.
- Broadcast region language (Working Knowledge Oral+Written).
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Salaries for employees in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are competitive, based on prevailing local conditions. Employee benefits in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are in accordance with the local labor law specific to the country.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.